On Sale Now!

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Mythoard Gig!

Hey everyone!  Got some exciting news.  I'll be writing a short one page dungeon for the next issue of +Jarrod Shaw 's +Mythoard.  Since I'm a fan of +Dungeon Crawl Classics Role Playing Game I'll be writing my adventure with its rule set in mind.

I'm not going to spoil anything of course, but I'm just excited to get more writing under my belt.  (And here I thought my first thing published would be my zero-level funnel; which of course I'm still working on.)

Speaking of which, I should be play-testing it this weekend (if all goes well) and then maybe plan one or two more play-tests.  I've been talking to some of our favorite artists in the OSR and getting quotes from them.

Yes, things are moving right along for ol' Sir Hootacus of the Red Barn and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment