Thursday, February 11, 2016

New Artwork Coming In!

Over the week I've received two new pieces of interior artwork for my 0-level funnel Sky ov Crimson Flame.

This first piece is from +Nicolò Maioli who did an absolutely amazing job at capturing this scene from the adventure where many a player death has occurred!   What's funny to me personally (and I didn't tell him to do this) is that the man on the far right of the picture looks just like my girlfriend's crazy cleric Hans from our Shudder Mountains campaign!




Next up is another piece from the talented +Jordyn Boci who drew the dreaded dagger of the Necromancer, Atma-khanjr! It is a powerful relic, forged not from steel, but from the very soul of the Necromancer. Its wavy bone blade emerges from a sleeve of flesh with veins that pulse and shudder to the touch!

This thing is sick and I love it!

Jordyn really captured the grotesque texture of this blade or as she put it "ball sack flesh."

And while the real artists work there magic I've been laying out the map. Spoliers?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


It's all coming together nicely and as far as I'm concerned it's still on schedule for a spring release!






No comments:

Post a Comment

DCC DAY 2022

Hello everyone! DCC DAY is fast approaching and surprisingly enough there are no FLGS in my city that are hosting... But I shan't let th...