Wednesday, March 23, 2016

BRAND SPANKING NEW ARTWORK! (and other good news!)

First the Art!


Progress on Sky ov Crimson Flame has been a little slow as of late; ironically due to everyone being too busy with other projects. I've been patiently waiting new artwork from +Jordyn Boci who has been hitting up some horror conventions with her studio Creature Revenge. Yesterday I got my new pieces in and as always they look SICK!

Here we have a scene from the adventure featuring an Adult Head Bat!


Next we have an extremely evil fellow your party does not want to run across!


& Now the Other News!

In my downtime while waiting on this artwork to arrive (and there are still some more pieces) I've been writing the next adventure that loosely ties into the current one. It's going to be a 3rd level adventure and currently I've written 40 pages which is only a third of the total adventure! So it's gonna be a doozie!

I've also been acquiring quotes from printers as I've decided I do not want to go the Print-On-Demand route. However, like most aspiring writers, I'm poor and so I am planning to run a Kickstarter campaign for a small print run of the adventure. The initial goal will be very low with some neat stretch goals if things take off. No matter want the adventure will be available on PDF once completed.

If all goes well I should have more artwork later this week or early next week. In the meantime, what pledge levels, stretch goals or other goodies would you like to see on this Kickstarter? I was thinking maybe I could get some cool little buttons or something made for when people run the adventure for the Goodman Games World Tour? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DCC DAY 2022

Hello everyone! DCC DAY is fast approaching and surprisingly enough there are no FLGS in my city that are hosting... But I shan't let th...