Monday, July 9, 2018

On & On We Go!

So it's been about a month since my last post, figure it was time for a new one! Since then I've written approximately 70+ pages of the Seekers ov the Other Worlds (not including the pages upon pages of notes, b-sides and other bullshit). I've also manage to actually get a weekly game session going and introduced 4 new people to the magical world of RPGs with DCC-RPG. I've been running my Blights ov the Eastern Forest campaign and after in doing that I'm hopping to learn from some past mistakes, because... whew boy, there's some questionable things written in the module where I've had to ask myself, "What the hell were you thinking?"

On top of that I've been working on another project that I'll be keeping hush-hush at the moment, but it's been nice to step away from the other and focus on another.

All this will be coming to a screeching halt starting this week as I embark on a 3 week shoot for Hallmark. Oh joy! Afterwards I come right back home and then head off the Gen Con! What does that mean for Seekers ov the Other Worlds? Well unfortunately I won't have a first draft ready before GenCon, but I have been slamming pages out like there's no tomorrow, so maybe the days on this shoot will be short (doubtful) and I won't be dog tired and mentally drained (doubtful) after every day.

Anywho GENCON! (Who wants to grab a beer?)

I'll be running four DCC games there:

Thursday, 2nd:
  • Sky ov Crimson Flame: 2pm-6pm
  • Shadow Under Devil's Reef: 7pm-11pm
Friday, 3rd:
  • Blights ov the Eastern Forest: 8pm-12am (why did I choose those times...)
Saturday, 4th:
  • The Emerald Enchanter: 2pm-6pm

On top of that I'll be working the Goodman Games booth, meetin' & greetin', drinking heavily no doubt, and spending cash like I have it... So see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DCC DAY 2022

Hello everyone! DCC DAY is fast approaching and surprisingly enough there are no FLGS in my city that are hosting... But I shan't let th...