Thursday, August 9, 2018

GenCon 2018: Aftermath!

The only shot I've manage to find of me running a game. This was The Emerald Enchanter. I killed 3 of the 6 PCs!

GenCon 51 has come and gone. Along the way I ripped my shorts drunkenly dancing to a Shitty Flute rendition  of Lynyrd Skynyrd's Free Bird whilst scarfing down way too many White Castle sliders at four in the fucking morning... Ran several DCC-RPG adventures, including one session of Sky ov Crimson Flame in which I killed all 24 PCs! (Sorry no pictures because I'm terrible at social media.)

I met up with a lot of old friends and made plenty of new ones along the way. My liver is probably on it's last leg and my memory of some nights are a bit hazy, but overall I'd have to say GenCon 2018 was a success despite the fact I forgot to pack my damn adventure modules... Ah well...

Here are some pics I found of myself... (Sorry no ripped shorts shots! Though I'm sure they're out there)

Talked to this Goat for a solid hour!


A life-like portrait of myself drawn by Doug.

A candid shot from the Goodman Games booth. (And no, I don't know what I'm looking at.)


An advertisement for Hobonomicon! #0
Finally a big shout out to my brothers in arms! Jarrett Crater, Reese Carter & Christian Kessler, who made GenCon and our Mongrel Haus a blast!

Sky ov Crimson Flame Purchases

If you happen to purchase one of the copies of Sky ov Crimson Flame at the Goodman Games booth and you'd like a PDF version, just send me a picture with your GenCon badge in frame and I'll shoot you over a complimentary copy!

On writing:

GenCon has got me pumped to write! I pitched the concept for Seekers ov the Other Worlds to some folks and everyone was stoked on the ideas I had, which in turn has me stoked! Hopefully I can pump out a first draft and get to playtesting. 

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

DCC DAY 2022

Hello everyone! DCC DAY is fast approaching and surprisingly enough there are no FLGS in my city that are hosting... But I shan't let th...