Friday, November 20, 2020

DCC, DUNE, & MORE

Well things sure have gotten crazy around these parts between a pandemic, political factions running awry, and all the other shit 2020 has so graciously handed us. Most of this has led me down a mentally exhausting spiral, but with the lows come the highs and I need to climb out of the murk and back into the game (literally).

If I put forth my upcoming plans here I can be all the more disappointed later when they don't come to fruition! But seriously I'm hoping that I can get out of this slump and finish some projects and grow my meager hobby into something.

The plan right now is: to finish Seekers ov the Other Worlds which is turning into more of a campaign style adventure and is thus forcing me to write even more than I planned, working a DCC DUNE style zine for Kickstarter's ZineQuest, and publish a buddies adventure module!

So enough talk! Lets do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DCC DAY 2022

Hello everyone! DCC DAY is fast approaching and surprisingly enough there are no FLGS in my city that are hosting... But I shan't let th...