Monday, July 11, 2022

DCC DAY 2022

Hello everyone! DCC DAY is fast approaching and surprisingly enough there are no FLGS in my city that are hosting... But I shan't let that deter me! So I'll be taking a road trip this weekend to get my fix! Today I am unveiling the new cover for the 2nd Printing of Sky ov Crimson Flame! So without further ado... BEHOLD!


That Peter Mullen guy sure does good work huh!

What's changing in the 2nd Printing?


As far as Sky ov Crimson Flame goes there aren't that many changes. As I think we're all aware the first printing, though enjoyable, was a little rough around the edges, a little raw if you will. I've learned a lot since then and now that the 1st printing has been out of stock for some time I wanted to go back and fix any mistakes, be they typos, monster stats, or whatever. There are a few new changes to the material, some of the artwork has been cleaned up, and there will be some brand new handouts, etc.


Blights ov the Eastern Forest is the one with the major changes! It will now be it's own separate book with, 5 brand new adventure locations, new monsters and of course more art! Stefan Poag is working on an expanded and updated map of the forest showcasing all the new adventure locations and C. Aaron Kreader is currently working on the new cover art! Check out that sketch!



Kickstarter Launch


As of right now I’m planning on launching the KS campaign to re-print both modules next February for ZineQuest 2023. I will be continuing to update this site, but I’ve begun a mailing list that you can sign up for if you wish to stay in the know!


GenCon 2022


If you should be attending GenCon this year I'll be hanging around the Goodman Game's booth and at the Embassy Suites for some after hours games! So please feel free to say hello!


As always you can find me on Twitter: @sonovthrain


And now Owl Knight Publishing has it's own Twitter @OwlKnightPub


Till next time folks!

- Thorin


No comments:

Post a Comment

DCC DAY 2022

Hello everyone! DCC DAY is fast approaching and surprisingly enough there are no FLGS in my city that are hosting... But I shan't let th...