Monday, July 30, 2018

GenCon 2018

Hello Friends! As you may well know GenCon 51 is almost upon us! From now until August 6th Owl Knight Publishing is running a sale on all our products! Get 20% off everything in the Etsy store as well as 20% the physical copies of the adventure directly from the website!


For those of you attending the con you can possibly find me helping out at Goodman Games booth, running DCCRPG adventures, or at one of the after hours games! I will be carrying around copies of Sky ov Crimson Flame of which you can purchase directly from me for $10.

GenCon Games I'll be Running:


See you at GenCon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DCC DAY 2022

Hello everyone! DCC DAY is fast approaching and surprisingly enough there are no FLGS in my city that are hosting... But I shan't let th...