Thursday, November 15, 2018

Greetings from Japan

Hello friends! It's been a while since we've spoke, but I and Sir Hooticus still live, we have just journeyed East. As of this writing I am halfway through my 6 week excursion through Japan with the lady and thus far it's been extremely insightful and inspirational. I've been thinking about putting together a zine for DCC that focuses Eastern mythology, classes, etc, for a while now and this trip is just furthering my urge! This plan is pretty far on the back burner as I still have several other things to finish and I'm beginning to think I'm as slow as ol' GRRM, alas... shikatagana!

I'll be back in the states early December, where I will promptly lock myself away in my dungeon and write till my fingers bleed. Which will hopefully result in a finished module!

- Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DCC DAY 2022

Hello everyone! DCC DAY is fast approaching and surprisingly enough there are no FLGS in my city that are hosting... But I shan't let th...