Saturday, June 22, 2019

ALL HAIL THE SUN!

Happy Summer Solstice to All!

I'm running a sale on my Etsy Store for Free Shipping this weekend, just use the code HAILTHESUN.

I have some pretty niffy products, including t-shirts, mugs and of course the adventure module Sky ov Crimson Flame. So check that shiz out yo!

In Other News:

As is par for the course I am working this Sunday to prep for a big shoot this week, so today is my only day off. I will writing as if devils are flogging my back to get a workable draft ready for play-testing come GenCon. 

So without further ado, enjoy the longest day of year and PRAISE BE THE SUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

DCC DAY 2022

Hello everyone! DCC DAY is fast approaching and surprisingly enough there are no FLGS in my city that are hosting... But I shan't let th...